Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Chapter

So I guess that's that. College has come to an end. That was a pretty tough quarter. Tougher than I thought it would be. For those that care to know what the next step is, I'm planning to go to CSUF for my teaching credential in the fall.  I'm 99% sure I'm required to take summer school and hopefully it will work out where I am able to go to missions still.  As far as this next quarter, I'm planning to relax, read, shoot, travel, guitar theory, GREs, and PRAY.   Well I know I haven't updated in a while because I've been really so busy doing volunteer hours, meetings, assignments, errands, so I will try to give a recap through some phone pictures.


Sars in our photo class + G2 gatorade
class party for 4 students 1 prof (photo class) trader joe's cookies + orangina + g2 
poh kids college dinna, oranges, quesadillas, hot dizzles, fried rice, niu rou, cinnamon tortillas?
guess what this is, sashimi!!!!! actually its cold cut turkey meat HAHA
project has finished ask me to see the final product! (i got an A!)

whoops X_X

glorious 3x3 at 1 AM

this how my bed looks like after allan buntoengsuk sleeps in it EVERY TIME
AT HIS BEST!!!!! MY ROOMMATE!!! 3 hours before his 10 pg paper due (hes at pg 3)
This was a book compilation of all our research papers 100 pgs in total!
dang congrats to courtney! shes 20, cat's age!
I really should count how many people sleep in my bed
darren w/ bloody nose
twins....
the counter, 2/3 lb. patty AFTER COOKING
fried egg, grilled onions, beef patty, red bell peppers, lettuce, tomato, and garlic agio sauce on honey wheat bun + APPLE PIE SHAKE (pretty good!) on the side
In irvine, build your own burger prices are 8.50 for 1/3 lb. patty, 10.75 for 2/3 lb.


daniel tsai, icebreaker mike long thought of in trusting in Jesus to lead you (GJ!)
anointing by a tsai
blessing by a cat
this homie is called santa nino, presented in my class to represent catholicism, he was staring at me the whole class period o_O
homeboy got knocked into the planter HAHA!
HOPE.
my nephew HINSTON
"store" where kids can use earned "money" to buy prizes, this is where I volunteered at, Washing Elementary, Santa Ana
Five Guys, another build it yourself burger joint cheaper than counter, went here w/Joe, its in Cerritos
nice legs is what you're probably thinking, you can tell Allan Buntoengsuk himself.
jr hi meeting, hahaha 1 each!
my roommate @ target :)
staples center is pretty crazy
Lakers vs. Hawks w/josh eddie and kevin
UCC Cafe's sausage curry C ordered, wild

3 comments:

  1. yo legit!

    congrats bro.

    hopefully see you around more now that you're done! and i want to see your final product T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) what a wonderful recap.
    i can't believe YOU'RE DONE!!!
    that wall has finally been knocked down!

    ReplyDelete